This scholarship is for students who are currently enrolled and in good standing at an accredited culinary school or institution. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled at a school or institution in the United States or abroad for six weeks prior to any given grant release date. Applicants should have a strong academic record, have good character references, and demonstrate financial need. Accepted majors include culinary arts, pastry and baking, restaurant management, dietetics, nutrition, food science, and related studies. US citizenship is not a requirement.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies, General
- Nutrition Sciences
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services, Other
- Clinical Nutrition/Nutritionist
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Human Nutrition
- Food Science
- Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services, Other
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Personal and Culinary Services, Other
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Food Technology and Processing
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Dietetic Technician
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Dietitian Assistant
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter
- Institutional Food Workers