This scholarship is for students who are enrolled in an accredited nursing school in the United States. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 2.5 GPA and be enrolled in one of the following programs: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Associate Degree in Nursing.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
You will be competing against a pretty high number of people for this scholarship.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Administration
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nursing Science
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Critical Care Nursing
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing