This scholarship is for students with disabilities (defined as someone who has, or considers themselves to have, a long-term, or recurring, issue that impacts one or more major activities that others may consider to be a daily function; this definition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a computer science or computer engineering degree, or a degree in a closely related technical field such as software engineering or electrical engineering with a heavy computer science course load. Applicants must be maintaining a strong academic performance and be able to demonstrate a commitment to and a passion for computer science and technology. Applicants must be undergraduate, graduate, or PhD students currently enrolled at a university in the United States or Canada (freshmen/first years and international students studying in the United States or Canada are eligible to apply). Applicants also must exemplify leadership and demonstrate a commitment to and passion for computer science and technology. Previous Google Lime Scholars are not eligible.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering, General
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Graphics
- Information Technology
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology
- Computer Engineering, Other
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Computer Software Technology/Technician
- Computer Hardware Technology/Technician
- Computer Installation and Repair Technology/Technician
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Information Science/Studies
- Computer Teacher Education
- Computer Typography and Composition Equipment Operator
- Information Technology Project Management
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Computer Support Specialist
- Human Computer Interaction
- Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) Machinist Technology/CNC Machinist
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Word Processing
Health Conditions: Is this you?
- Chronic / Life-Threatening Illness
- Disability / Disorder