This scholarship is for young visual artists between the ages of 16 and 22. To qualify, applicants must be US citizens and meet the age criteria by February 1, 2015. Proof of age and US citizenship must be submitted with the application. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit a CD and printout of their works. Submitted art works must be two-dimensional and original. The style may be realistic, abstract, or expressive. Three-dimensional work, photographs, and computer graphics are excluded. Applicants must demonstrate their commitment to their art by providing a written statement of their career plans and specifying their mode of further study. The scholarship funds are only for private study with a teacher, special training, or personal advancement in the applicants' art medium (included but not limited to, workshops, museum programs, summer programs, etc). The funds are not for college tuition, housing, or travel.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
You will be competing against a pretty high number of people for this scholarship.
Minimum Age: Is this you?
Maximum Age: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Graphic Design
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Interior Design
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Industrial and Product Design
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Commercial Photography
- Digital Arts
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Costume Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Metal and Jewelry Arts