This scholarship is for students who are pursing a career in the development of interactive entertainment. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be full-time students who are currently attending a college or university in the United States (high school seniors are not eligible). They must also have a 3.3 GPA. Possible career paths for this scholarship include art, animation, programming, engineering, game direction, game design, sound design, and music composition. Selection will be based on the contents of the application, as well as leadership, character, and financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Computer Science
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Graphics
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Information Technology
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Graphic Communications, General
- Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management, Other
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Digital Arts
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Graphic Communications, Other
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Information Science/Studies
- Graphic and Printing Equipment Operator, General Production
- Computer Typography and Composition Equipment Operator
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
Must be pursuing a career in the gaming industry.