This scholarship is for nursing students who are US citizens or legal permanent residents. There are two pools of eligible students. For the first pool - pre-professional - applicants must have been awarded a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and have no employment history as a nurse. These applicants must plan to enroll in a Direct Entry Master of Science in Nursing or Second Degree Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program in the 2012-2013 academic year. For the second pool - professional - applicants must have been awarded an associate's or bachelor's degree in nursing from an accredited college or university, hold a current and unrestricted RN license, and be authorized to practice in one of the 50 US states. These applicants must plan to enroll in an RN to BSN, MSN, DNP, or PhD in nursing program from a college or university in the 2012-2013 academic year.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nursing Administration
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Nursing Science
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Nursing Practice
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Palliative Care Nursing