This scholarship is for incoming college freshmen who will enroll in a hospitality-related undergraduate program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours for the upcoming fall and spring semesters, pursuing a bachelor's or associate's degree, have a minimum overall 2.0 GPA, and be US citizens or permanent US residents. Preference will be given to any applicants who are graduates of the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute’s Hospitality & Tourism Management Program (HTMP) or Lodging Management Program (LMP), which are high school hospitality programs.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Resort Management
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Institutional Food Workers