This scholarship is for graduate students who are involved in sheep and/or wool research in such areas as animal science, agriculture economics, or veterinary medicine. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have proof of graduate school acceptance in the United States.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Pre-Veterinary Studies
- Animal Sciences, General
- Veterinary Medicine
- Agricultural Business and Management, General
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal Health
- Veterinary Sciences/Veterinary Clinical Sciences, General
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations
- Agricultural Business and Management, Other
- Veterinary Biomedical and Clinical Sciences, Other
- Animal Training
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Livestock Management
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Agricultural Communication/Journalism
- Animal Nutrition
- Agricultural Animal Breeding
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Agricultural Economics
- Veterinary Infectious Diseases
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences, Other
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Epidemiology, and Public Health
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Veterinary Microbiology and Immunobiology
- Farm/Farm and Ranch Management
- Agricultural Business Technology
- Veterinary Pathology and Pathobiology
- Agricultural Mechanization, General
- Dog/Pet/Animal Grooming
- Agricultural Public Services, Other
- Agricultural Production Operations, General
- Small/Companion Animal Surgery and Medicine
- Agricultural Production Operations, Other
- Range Science and Management
- Comparative and Laboratory Animal Medicine
Must be involved in sheep and/or wool research.