This scholarship is for students currently attending a college, university, dentist school, or specialization school or who will be within one year and who hope to enter the dental field in the future. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit an essay of 300 to 1,000 words on a topic related to their passion and commitment to enter the dental field. See website for further detail. Applicants must be legal residents of the United States.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Minimum Age: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Dental Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Pre-Dentistry Studies
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Advanced General Dentistry
- Dental Clinical Sciences, General
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences, Other
- Pediatric Dentistry/Pedodontics
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician
- Dental Materials