This scholarship is for undergraduate students (sophomore through senior) enrolled in a college or university program that emphasizes dairy. Majors include communications/public relations, journalism, marketing, business, economics, nutrition, food science, and Ag education. Scholarships will be awarded based on academic achievement, an interest in a career in a dairy-related discipline, and demonstrated leadership, initiative, and integrity.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies, General
- Nutrition Sciences
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services, Other
- Clinical Nutrition/Nutritionist
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Human Nutrition
- Food Science
- Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services, Other
- Food Technology and Processing
- Dairy Science
- Dairy Husbandry and Production