These scholarships are for students enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program relevant to medial practice management, including public health, business administration, health care administration, and related areas. These scholarships are not intended to support individuals pursuing degrees in medicine, physical therapy, nursing, or other clinically related professions. Multiple scholarships are available; see website for details.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences, Other
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Health Services Administration
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services, Other
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Health and Medical Administrative Services, Other
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Community Health and Preventive Medicine
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Public Health, General
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- International Public Health/International Health
- Public Health Education and Promotion
- Hospital and Health Care Facilities Administration/Management
- Health and Wellness, General
- Health Aide
- Maternal and Child Health
- Public Health, Other
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Health Aides/Attendants/Orderlies, Other
- Holistic Health
- Health Unit Manager/Ward Supervisor
- Health Unit Coordinator/Ward Clerk
- Long Term Care Administration/Management