This scholarship is for college juniors and seniors who show a serious interest in full-time employment in the rubber industry after graduating, and show promise of a productive future. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be chemistry majors, physics majors, chemical engineering majors, mechanical engineering majors, polymer science majors; or majoring in any other technical discipline of relevance to the rubber industry. To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must have at least a "B" academic average; have completed at least three semesters/six terms; and be enrolled in a fully accredited university or college in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, or India.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemistry, General
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemistry, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Engineering Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Chemical Technology/Technician
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Physical Chemistry
- Polymer/Plastics Engineering
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry
- Materials Chemistry
- Plastics and Polymer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Chemical Process Technology
Must demonstrate a serious interest in full-time employment in the rubber industry.