This scholarship is for students in Tennessee and part of Kentucky who are entering the field of nursing as licensed practical nurses, registered nurses, or nurse practitioners or students entering the fields of pharmacy or physical therapy. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate strong academic potential as evidenced by a transcript from the last school they attended, and examples of experience that demonstrate compassion for patients and families, such as a reference from someone they have helped or a supervisor who has witnessed their care and compassion. Preference may be given, in the case of comparable applications, to students from Hancock, Daviess, or Ohio counties in Kentucky.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Tennessee; or Hancock, Daviess, or Ohio County in Kentucky
College Major: Is this you?
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nursing Administration
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Nursing Science
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Critical Care Nursing
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration, Other
- Nursing Practice
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pre-Physical Therapy Studies
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Clinical, Hospital, and Managed Care Pharmacy
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Industrial and Physical Pharmacy and Cosmetic Sciences
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Palliative Care Nursing