This scholarship is for students enrolled full-time at a US dental school. To qualify, applicants must demonstrate through personal activities and achievements a strong interest in preventive dentistry, possess a superior academic record, be ADEA Individual Members, and be nominated by the dean of their dental school or the dean's designate (no more than three nominations will be accepted from each school).
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Dental Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Pre-Dentistry Studies
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Clinical Sciences, General
- Advanced General Dentistry
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences, Other
- Pediatric Dentistry/Pedodontics
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician
- Dental Materials
Community Groups: Is this you?
- American Dental Education Association (ADEA)