This scholarship is for second-, third-, or fourth-year students pursuing careers in the aviation field. To qualify, third- and fourth-year students must be enrolled in a four-year program at an accredited institution in order to be considered for the BS in Aviation Management or Professional Pilot scholarship programs. Second-year students must be in an A&P program at a two-year accredited program. All applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. The scholarship is awarded based on academic performance, financial need, and recommendations. Extracurricular activities and leadership contributions will also be considered.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical/Space Engineering
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Air Traffic Controller
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Air Transportation, Other
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Flight Instructor
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician