This scholarship is for college seniors enrolled in an ABET or ACCE accredited (or candidate status) construction or civil engineering program, or for students possessing an undergraduate construction or civil engineering degree from such an accredited program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll full-time in a construction graduate degree program or part-time in one of AGC's recognized master's/doctoral programs for the Fall term of 2015. Applicants must have at least one full academic year remaining at the time of application deadline in the fall of 2014 (i.e., earliest graduation date December 2015). Applicants must be US citizens or documented permanent residents of the United States.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Construction Management
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Trades, Other
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Property Maintenance
- Construction Trades, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Building/Home/Construction Inspection/Inspector
- Construction/Heavy Equipment/Earthmoving Equipment Operation
- Building Construction Technology
- Painting/Painter and Wall Coverer
- Plumbing Technology/Plumber
- Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services, Other
- Metal Building Assembly/Assembler
- Concrete Finishing/Concrete Finisher
- Well Drilling/Driller
- Pipefitting/Pipefitter and Sprinkler Fitter
- Drywall Installation/Drywaller
- Carpet, Floor, and Tile Worker