This scholarship is for students who are pursuing a bachelor's degree in construction or construction-related engineering. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be second-year students at two-year schools who are planning to transfer to a four-year program for the Fall 2015 term, a rising college sophomores or juniors in a four-year program, or rising seniors (for Fall 2015) in a five-year program. Junior- and senior-level applicants must have one full academic year of course work remaining at the time of application deadline in the fall of 2014 term (i.e., earliest graduation date of December 2015). High school seniors are not eligible. Applicants must desire a career in the construction industry, be full-time students enrolled or intending to enroll in either an ABET or ACCE accredited (or candidate status) program, be full-time students, have a minimum 2.0 GPA, and be US citizens or documented permanent residents of the United States.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Construction Management
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Trades, Other
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Property Maintenance
- Construction Trades, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Building/Home/Construction Inspection/Inspector
- Construction/Heavy Equipment/Earthmoving Equipment Operation
- Building Construction Technology
- Painting/Painter and Wall Coverer
- Plumbing Technology/Plumber
- Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services, Other
- Metal Building Assembly/Assembler
- Concrete Finishing/Concrete Finisher
- Well Drilling/Driller
- Pipefitting/Pipefitter and Sprinkler Fitter
- Drywall Installation/Drywaller
- Carpet, Floor, and Tile Worker