This scholarship is for hospitality management graduate students and other graduate majors who have an undergraduate hospitality management degree or at least four years employment in the industry. If the applicant has an undergraduate degree in hospitality or four years employment in the lodging industry after graduation, then he/she can be enrolled in any graduate program related to his/her career within the industry (i.e., hospitality, business, accounting, human resources, etc.). If the applicant does not have an undergraduate degree in hospitality management or the four years post-graduate lodging work experience, then he/she must be enrolled in a graduate hospitality management program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants may be enrolled full- or part-time, must have a overall 3.0 GPA, and must be US citizens or permanent US residents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Resort Management
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Institutional Food Workers