This scholarship is for American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian students who are studying computer science or computer engineering full-time at an accredited undergraduate or graduate program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be members of AISES and have a 3.0 GPA. Applicants must be full-time undergraduate students (sophomore year or above) or graduate students at an accredited four-year college. Applicants from two-year schools must be in their second year and demonstrate a transition plan to a four-year college or university. People of First Nations from Canada are also eligible for this scholarship.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering, General
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Graphics
- Information Technology
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology
- Computer Engineering, Other
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Computer Software Technology/Technician
- Computer Hardware Technology/Technician
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Information Science/Studies
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Word Processing
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
Community Groups: Is this you?
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society (AISES)