This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors who will begin undergraduate college study in the fall of 2015. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must intend to pursue a degree in the atmospheric or related oceanic or hydrologic sciences. Applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents. AMS encourages applications from women, minorities, and disabled students who are traditionally underrepresented in the atmospheric and related oceanic sciences.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, General
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, Other
- Atmospheric Physics and Dynamics
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Climatology
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science