This scholarship is for minority students who will be entering their freshman year of college in the fall of 2015. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to pursue a career in the atmospheric or related oceanic and hydrologic sciences. Applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, General
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, Other
- Atmospheric Physics and Dynamics
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Climatology
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander