This scholarship is for undergraduate students who are entering their final year of study in the fall of 2015. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a career in the atmospheric or related oceanic or hydrologic sciences and have a minimum 3.25 GPA. Applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents. AMS encourages applications from women, minorities, and disabled students who are traditionally underrepresented in the atmospheric and related oceanic sciences.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Climatology
- Atmospheric Physics and Dynamics
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, General
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, Other
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical