These scholarships are for students who are pursuing a degree in nuclear science, nuclear engineering, or a nuclear-related field. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll in a two-year program at a college or university located in the United States. They do not need to be US citizens. Scholarships will be awarded to students who have greater than normal financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
College Major: Is this you?
- Nuclear Engineering
- Nuclear Physics
- Nuclear Medical Technology/Technologist
- Nuclear Radiology Residency Program
- Nuclear Engineering Technology/Technician
- Nuclear Medicine Residency Program
- Nuclear and Industrial Radiologic Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Nuclear/Nuclear Power Technology/Technician
- Medical Nuclear Physics Residency Program
Must enroll in a two-year program.