This scholarship is for full-time graduate students who are studying communication sciences and disorders. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be members of a racial or ethnic minority group, pursuing a master's or doctoral degree, and be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services, Other
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Speech or Language Impairments
- Communication Sciences and Disorders, General
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Hearing Impairments Including Deafness
- American Sign Language, Other
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences Communication
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander