This scholarship is for full-time master's or doctoral students who are studying communication sciences and disorders. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate outstanding academic achievement.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services, Other
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Speech or Language Impairments
- Communication Sciences and Disorders, General
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Hearing Impairments Including Deafness
- American Sign Language, Other
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences Communication
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant