This scholarship is for undergraduate seniors who have active national NSSLHA membership. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must begin graduate study in communication sciences and disorders in the fall of 2014.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services, Other
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Speech or Language Impairments
- Communication Sciences and Disorders, General
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Hearing Impairments Including Deafness
- American Sign Language, Other
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences Communication
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
Community Groups: Is this you?
- National Student Speech Language Hearing Association (NSSLHA)