This scholarship is for current members of AISES who are members of an American Indian tribe, considered American Indian by their tribe, have at least 1/4 American Indian or Alaskan Native blood, or considered Alaskan Native by their Alaskan Native blood. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and be full-time undergraduate or graduate students at an accredited four- or two-year college or university leading to an academic degree. Applicants must be pursuing a degree in mathematics, medical sciences, physical science, technology, science, engineering, or natural resources.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- BIOLOGICAL AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- HEALTH PROFESSIONS AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- RESIDENCY PROGRAMS
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- NATURAL RESOURCES AND CONSERVATION
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
Community Groups: Is this you?
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society (AISES)