This scholarship is for individuals ages 16 to 25 who are pursuing a Private Pilot license or equivalent. To apply, a personal recommendation from a current AYA member is required. Scholarships are awarded based on applicants' demonstration of strong interest in general aviation, proof of being self-starters, willingness to earn his/her way, academic skills as demonstrated by scholastic record of at least a C+ (2.5 GPA), and participation and demonstration of contributions to their communities. This scholarship is open to students from all countries.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Minimum Age: Is this you?
Maximum Age: Is this you?
GPA: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical/Space Engineering
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Air Traffic Controller
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Air Transportation, Other
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Flight Instructor
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
Recommendation from an AYA member is required.