This scholarship is for enrolled members of a US-federally recognized American Indian tribe or Alaska Native group. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be entering a US accredited college or university as a full-time, degree-seeking college freshman. Applicants must be studying engineering, computer science, operations management, management, finance, marketing, or other business-oriented fields. Applicants must have a 3.25 GPA, and demonstrate character, personal merit, and commitment to the American Indian Community locally and/or nationally.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, AND RELATED SUPPORT SERVICES
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
Community Groups: Is this you?
- American Indian or Native Alaskan Tribe / Nation / Reservation