This scholarship is for students pursuing a communications, marketing, public relations, or related degree at The University of Toledo, Bowling Green State University, or another accredited university or college in Ohio or Michigan. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be entering as full-time college juniors, seniors, or graduate students, have a GPA of 3.0 or above, and be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Broadcast Journalism
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Marketing, Other
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Journalism, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- International Marketing
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Radio and Television
- Communication, General
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Marketing Research
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Sports Communication
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Political Communication
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Organizational Communication, General
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Health Communication
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Technical and Scientific Communication
Must attend a college or university in Ohio or Michigan.