This scholarship is for current students working towards a degree (AA, AS, BA, BS, MS, PhD) in Communication Sciences and Disorders or Speech Language Pathology. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled full-time in an accredited program, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, and complete an AfterCollege student profile.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process should probably take a very short time.
How much competition is there?
You will be competing against a pretty high number of people for this scholarship.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Communication, General
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services, Other
- Communication Sciences and Disorders, General
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant