This scholarship is for students pursuing education in Radiologic Technology or related studies associated with the California Society of Radiological Technologists (CSRT). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be members of CSRT. Applicants must submit a letter of good standing to CSRT from their Program Director within one week of being chosen as recipients of the scholarship.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency Program
- Radiologist Assistant
- Nuclear Radiology Residency Program
- Pediatric Radiology Residency Program
- Neuroradiology Residency Program
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology Residency Program
Community Groups: Is this you?
- California Society of Radiologic Technologists (CSRT)