This scholarship is for full-time undergraduate students enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an aviation management program at a University Aviation Association (UAA) member school (see application for a list of member institutions). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 3.0 GPA or above. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit a 500-word, typed, double-spaced essay on a separate sheet describing their interest in and goals for a career in business aviation and include a current one-page resume. Applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical/Space Engineering
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Air Traffic Controller
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Air Transportation, Other
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Flight Instructor
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
Must attend a NBAA/UAA member college or university.