This scholarship is for Northeast Ohio students studying accounting at any accredited college, university, or other educational institution. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accepted or enrolled in full-time at a college, university, or other institution. Applicants must have a minimum 2.75 GPA. Applicants must be US citizens or legal residents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Northeast Ohio
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other