This scholarship is for students who are actively pursuing undergraduate and post-graduate degrees related to careers in information and records management. Applicants must be citizens of the United States or Canada.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Information Technology
- Management Information Systems, General
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Management Information Systems and Services, Other
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology Project Management
- Information Resources Management
- Archives/Archival Administration