This scholarship is for graduating seniors from a high school located in Middletown, Madison Township, Franklin, or Carlisle, Ohio, who will be studying animal/veterinary sciences or another animal-related field at any institution of higher learning. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate good academic performance and have volunteered at least ten hours for the Progressive Animal Welfare Society (PAWS) Adoption Center, Inc.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Middletown, Madison Township, Franklin, or Carlisle
College Major: Is this you?
- Pre-Veterinary Studies
- Zoology/Animal Biology
- Animal Sciences, General
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal Health
- Veterinary Sciences/Veterinary Clinical Sciences, General
- Zoology/Animal Biology, Other
- Veterinary Practice Residency Program
- Animal Behavior and Ethology
- Equestrian/Equine Studies
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Medicine Residency Program
- Veterinary Biomedical and Clinical Sciences, Other
- Veterinary Surgery Residency Program
- Zoological Medicine Residency Program
- Animal Training
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Livestock Management
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Animal Physiology
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Genetics
- Agricultural Animal Breeding
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Veterinary Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine Residency Program
- Veterinary Nutrition Residency Program
- Veterinary Clinical Pharmacology Residency Program
- Veterinary Anesthesiology Residency Program
- Veterinary Infectious Diseases
- Horse Husbandry/Equine Science and Management
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Epidemiology, and Public Health
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Radiology Residency Program
- Veterinary Residency Programs, Other
- Veterinary Dentistry Residency Program
- Veterinary Behaviorist Residency Program
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Veterinary Microbiology and Immunobiology
- Veterinary Microbiology Residency Program
- Veterinary Dermatology Residency Program
- Veterinary Pathology and Pathobiology
- Veterinary Pathology Residency Program
- Veterinary Toxicology Residency Program
- Large Animal/Food Animal and Equine Surgery and Medicine
- Veterinary Ophthalmology Residency Program
- Animal-Assisted Therapy
- Dog/Pet/Animal Grooming
- Dairy Science
- Poultry Veterinarian Residency Program
- Small/Companion Animal Surgery and Medicine
- Poultry Science
- Laboratory Animal Medicine Residency Program
- Comparative and Laboratory Animal Medicine
- Dairy Husbandry and Production
Must have volunteered at least ten hours for the PAWS Adoption Center.