This scholarship is for full-time undergraduate students who are enrolled in a degree program in manufacturing engineering, mechanical engineering, or industrial engineering/technology. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have completed at least 30 college credit hours, have an overall minimum 3.0 GPA, and reflect the donor's interest in an individual who possesses technical aptitude and desire for education and practical learning. First preference will be given to students who are graduates of Dayton High School (Dayton, KY). Second preference will be given to other high schools in the Dayton, KY area, including Newport High School (Newport, KY). Third preference will be given, but not limited, to students attending colleges or universities in the state of Kentucky.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology
Must have completed at least 30 college credit hours.