This scholarship is for Hispanic high school seniors who are attending a high school in Brownsville, Texas; Elizabeth, New Jersey; or Los Angeles, California. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be in good academic standing and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75. Applicants must have applied or intend to apply for full-time study at an accredited college/university and be committed to major in a STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) field. Scholars will also receive summer internship stipends, mentorship, and professional development support.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New Jersey
Location: Is this you?
- Brownsville, Texas; Elizabeth, New Jersey; or Los Angeles, California
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
- BIOLOGICAL AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
Ethnicity: Is this you?