These scholarships are for dental assisting, dental hygiene, and dental laboratory technology students who are currently enrolled in an accredited program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled full-time, have a minimum 3.5 GPA, and be US citizens. See application for further eligibility requirements.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Dental Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Pre-Dentistry Studies
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Advanced General Dentistry
- Dental Clinical Sciences, General
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences, Other
- Pediatric Dentistry/Pedodontics
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician
- Dental Materials