This scholarship is for residents of New Mexico who intend to enter the advertising profession in New Mexico. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled full-time in a New Mexico four-year nonprofit or public educational institution and in one of the following courses of study: business with a marketing emphasis, journalism with an advertising emphasis, strategic communications, advertising and marketing, graphic design, fine art, photography, or illustration. Applicants must plan to pursue an unpaid internship during their junior or senior year of college and must receive credit for that internship through their institution. Applicants also must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New Mexico
College Major: Is this you?
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Graphic Design
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Broadcast Journalism
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Marketing, Other
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Business/Corporate Communications
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Journalism, Other
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- International Marketing
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Radio and Television
- Communication, General
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Marketing Research
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Sports Communication
- Commercial Photography
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Political Communication
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Organizational Communication, General
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Health Communication
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Technical and Scientific Communication
Must intend to pursue an unpaid internship.