This scholarship is for professionals in the chemistry field who are pursuing a master's degree in education or certification for teaching chemistry/science. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must hold a bachelor's degree or higher in chemistry or a chemistry-related discipline and have work experience in a chemistry-related profession. They must also be US citizens/permanent residents who are accepted in an accredited education master's degree program or teacher certification program. Scholarship recipients may enroll part- or full-time. Applications are accepted annually from February 1st through April 1st.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Chemistry, General
- Chemical Engineering
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Chemistry, Other
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Biochemical Engineering
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
- Forensic Chemistry
- Chemical Physics
- Analytical Chemistry
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Molecular Biochemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Chemical Technology/Technician
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical Pathology Residency Program
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Physical Chemistry
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Climatology
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry
- Geochemistry and Petrology
- Materials Chemistry
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Theoretical Chemistry
Must hold a bachelor's degree in chemistry or a related field and have work experience in a chemistry-related profession.