These scholarships are for AIAA members in good standing (those who are not members may join through the AIAA website). To qualify for these scholarships, applicants must have completed at least one academic quarter or semester of full-time college work (graduate students must have completed at least one term of graduate-level work). Applicants' scholarship plan must be such as to provide entry into some field of science or engineering encompassed by the technical activities of AIAA, which include the following groups: Aerospace Design and Structures, Aerospace Sciences, Aircraft and Atmospheric Systems, Engineering and Technology Management, Information Systems, Propulsion and Energy, and Space and Missiles. Applicants must be full-time students enrolled at an accredited college or university within the United States and have at least a 3.3 (B+) GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical/Space Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, General
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Information Science/Studies
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Avionics Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Systems Engineering
- Aerospace Medicine Residency Program
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Atmospheric Physics and Dynamics
- Aerospace Physiology and Medicine
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Climatology
- Information Technology Project Management
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Air and Space Operational Art and Science
- Air and Space Operations Technology
- Aerospace Ground Equipment Technology
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Space Systems Operations
- Aircraft Armament Systems Technology
- Missile and Space Systems Technology
- Directed Energy Systems
Must join AIAA to qualify.
Visit site for more details.