This scholarship is for high school seniors and graduates who are or plan to major in medical laboratory technology, medical assistant, medical administrative assistant, dental assistant, phlebotomy, or office laboratory technician. To qualify, applicants must demonstrate financial aid.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Physician Assistant
- Health Services Administration
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services, Other
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator
- Anesthesiologist Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science and Allied Professions, Other
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician
- Medical Office Computer Specialist/Assistant
- Radiologist Assistant
- Laboratory Medicine Residency Program
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technology/Technician
- Mammography Technician/Technology
- Sterile Processing Technology/Technician