These scholarships are for members of the American Nephrology Nurses' Association. To qualify for these scholarships, applicants must be current, full members and have been for at least two years as of the application date. Applicants must be actively involved in nephrology nursing-related health care services, and be accepted or enrolled in a bachelor's or higher degree program in nursing. For NNCC scholarships only, the applicant must hold a current credential as a Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN) administered by the Nephrology Nursing Certification Commission (NNCC). Each sponsor may request candidates meet additional criteria to those listed. Any additional criteria will be listed in the call for applications published in the ANNA Update and on the ANNA website.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Administration
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Nursing Science
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Critical Care Nursing
- Nursing Practice
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Education
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Pediatric Nephrology Residency Program
- Nephrology Residency Program
Community Groups: Is this you?
- American Nephrology Nurses' Association (ANNA)
Must be actively involved in nephrology nursing-related health care services.