These scholarships are for full-time graduate students studying nuclear science, nuclear engineering, or another nuclear-related field. To qualify for these scholarships, applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents enrolled in a course of study leading to an advanced degree in nuclear science and technology. Applicants must be sponsored by an ANS local section, division, student branch, committee member or organization member.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Nuclear Engineering
- Nuclear Physics
- Nuclear Medical Technology/Technologist
- Nuclear Radiology Residency Program
- Nuclear Engineering Technology/Technician
- Nuclear Medicine Residency Program
- Nuclear and Industrial Radiologic Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Nuclear/Nuclear Power Technology/Technician
- Medical Nuclear Physics Residency Program