This scholarship is for high school seniors, undergraduate students, and graduate students who are planning a career in nuclear science, nuclear engineering, or a nuclear-related field. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have greater-than-average financial need and plan to enroll in a college/university in the United States. Applicants do not need to be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Nuclear Engineering
- Nuclear Physics
- Nuclear Medical Technology/Technologist
- Nuclear Radiology Residency Program
- Nuclear Engineering Technology/Technician
- Nuclear Medicine Residency Program
- Nuclear and Industrial Radiologic Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Nuclear/Nuclear Power Technology/Technician
- Medical Nuclear Physics Residency Program