This scholarship is for students from the ARRL New England Division (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, or Connecticut). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have an Active Technician Class Amateur Radio License or higher. Applicants must be attending a two- or four-year college and study computer science, TV/radio electronics, or electrical engineering.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
College Major: Is this you?
- Computer Science
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Graphics
- Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair, General
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Information Science/Studies
- Telecommunications Technology/Technician
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Communications Systems Installation and Repair Technology
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Information Technology Project Management
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Computer Support Specialist
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Word Processing
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Amateur Radio License