This scholarship is for members of Women in Aviation, International. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be female pilots who have at least a Private Pilot Certificate with 150 hours flying time and wish to become professional pilots. Applicants must be on track towards the ATP. The award may be used to further aims towards an Instrument Rating, Multiengine Rating, or ATP. Applicants must be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Gender: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical/Space Engineering
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Air Traffic Controller
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Air Transportation, Other
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Flight Instructor
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)
Must have at least a Private Pilot Certificate with 150 hours flying time.