This scholarship is for residents of the following California counties: Monterey, San Francisco, Sonoma, Napa, Contra Costa, or Santa Clara. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be currently employed in the hospitality profession and applying or enrolled in a hospitality trade school, junior college, four-year public or private institutions, or graduate school in pursuit of a degree or certificate designed for the hospitality industry, which includes careers in the following categories: hotel/motel, spa, restaurant, and winery. Applicants must have a high school diploma with a minimum GPA of 2.5 or higher and have worked a minimum of 250 hours if currently employed in the hospitality industry or 100 hours if a current student.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Monterey, San Francisco, Sonoma, Napa, Contra Costa, or Santa Clara County
College Major: Is this you?
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Resort Management
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Institutional Food Workers
Must have worked a minimum of 250 hours if currently employed in the hospitality industry or 100 hours if a current student.