This scholarship is for women who are college juniors, seniors, or graduate students. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a degree in computer science, software, information sciences security, cyber security, or computer security. Applicants must have demonstrated interest in security, as evidenced by course work, outside study, work experience, etc. Applicants must be enrolled full-time, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, demonstrate financial need, and be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Computer Science
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Graphics
- Information Technology
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Information Science/Studies
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Information Technology Project Management
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Cyber/Electronic Operations and Warfare
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Computer Support Specialist
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Word Processing
Must have a demonstrated interest in security.